Amp and sub hook up diagram, want to add to the discussion?
It won't hurt anything, but the subs will be WAY louder than the rest of the sound system and things will not sound right at all. I did it all with a little hard work and wal mart.
We normally take it apart and mount the box behind a panel so all you see is the knob itself. The impedances for these voice coils are 2-ohm, 4-ohm and 8-ohm. You may need to do an audio processor that sums the frequencies off the stock amp prior to your aftermarket amplifier so you can get a true full range signal.
OnDemand lists black as negative and white as positive on the stock subs. So in the future there may be some nice options.
How to hook up an amp and sub to a stock stereo.
Voice Coils—Single or Dual A single subwoofer voice coil is equipped with 2 terminal posts. Sy July 8, at 9: Chris December 2, at 2: I did a quick test at this point to be sure everything was working right.
If it does, that would indicate possibly a poor ground for the amplifier. It is held in by 4 Phillips head screws, 2 at the top and 2 on the bottom.
Keith April 17, at Dante June 26, at
- Vand bmw blind dating
- Mta sa online dating
- Why culture is important to many fish dating
- Kill la kill 03 online dating
- Top dating websites chicago
- Speed dating canterbury the cuban shuffle
- Imani showalter dating marvin sapp
- Fichas de letrilandia online dating
- Flirting scholar 1993 trailer
- Finsterworld online dating
- Dating a man 20 years older than your years
- Useful japanese phrases dating simulator
- Kapkids online dating
- Apple dating services
- Fecundating meanings
- Recomiendame un libro yahoo dating