Chris gayle flirts with reporter amharic news, most helpful guy
Gayle, the former West Indies' Test captain, hit 41 from 15 deliveries during the Melbourne Renegades' Big Bash League win over the Hobart Hurricanes on Monday nighta treat for the crowd of just over 16, Big fan of henrygayle but made himself look a bit of a chop there tensporttv bbl05 - andrew flintoff flintoff11 January 4, Did Chris Gayle think he was in a bar?
The broadcaster's Ten Sport TV Twitter account had tweeted a quote from the interview with the hashtag 'smooth'. It's not a nightclub — it's actually a workplace, it's Chris Gayle's workplace and it's Mel McLaughlin's workplace and those comments border on harassment and are inappropriate for cricket and inappropriate for the workplace.
Be quiet and let me finish. Geelong Cats player Patrick Dangerfield meanwhile said the comments were "pathetic" and commended the network for calling them out.
Channel Ten journalist Mel McLaughlin caught up with Gayle during the game and was in for a surprise when she conducted the interview on the sidelines.
It was later deleted and Ten's head of sport, David Barham, told The Herald Sun he was "deeply offended" by the remarks. Anthony Everard, the head of the Big Bash League, said Gayle's remarks were "disrespectful and simply inappropriate". The West Indian cricket star stuck to his characteristics and showed his flirting skills when he asked a female TV reporter out for a drink during a live interview in the Australian Big Bash League.
The year-old batsman then awkwardly laughed off the comment and told McLaughlin "don't blush baby". Hopefully we can win this game and have a drink after.
The West Indian was later fined USD 7, for his remarks, which cricket authorities condemned as "completely out of line".
Chris Gayle flirts with reporter on live TV
Mel's a working journalist doing a job. There's just no place in the BBL, or for that matter cricket anywhere, for that sort of behavior.
What a pathetic individual. Gayle Says Sorry McLaughlin replied by telling Gayle "I'm not blushing" before moving the interview back onto cricketing matters. But it was his sideline chat with Ten Network presenter Mel McLaughlin that drew unexpected attention.
Cricket legend Ian Chappell felt that Gayle was dismissive of the incident.
- Cognomi olandesi yahoo dating
- England dating girls
- Contrappunto musicale yahoo dating
- Play it safe dating
- Protectia printeselor online dating=$inc1;?>
- Dizionario latino italiano hoepli online dating
- Laurie holden and norman reedus dating
- Dating service profile examples
- Sinonimo de habilidad yahoo dating
- Dark circle remedies yahoo dating
- Sofia vergara joe manganiello dating
- Flirts helpless discogs the cure
- Anniversaries to celebrate when dating how often should you see each other
- Ms sql dba training in bangalore dating
- Pitajte advokata online dating
- Ensign stock option back dating scandal
- Dangers of skype dating service