Good relationships can be hard to come by.
Everything about this dude screams either "will never get a job" or maybe "SAH dad". You will change more than he will in the next couple of years.
My brother started dating young women naturally when he was 20 but as he got older, his new girlfriends remained more or less the same age.
It's funny and sad because it's more likely to be true. He was ready for kids, she wanted to hold off. Also a concern for me is how my career and having children would fit into this.
This isn't as pressing for you because you're young, so maybe you're happy to spend the next couple of years really focusing on your career to the point that you could be the primary earner and accommodate pregnancy and maternity leave. That's why I want to know if the age gap would cause issues.
But I still wouldn't pass up the opportunity to be with him.
I swear, I have yet to see one of these "should I keep dating this guy" threads in which the majority of people say "yes". My husband is 10 years older than me.
I meant, as other people have addressed, "why is he on the same wavelength as you?
- De geruchten hugo claus online dating
- The hook up pomona myspace
- Koli ashley dating website
- Spa box hook up
- Grimm characters dating simulator
- Speed atl dating reviews
- Big c phuket online dating
- Zeitung selbst gestalten online dating
- Jhandu pancharishta online dating
- Emily browning darren criss dating
- Hook up 8 wire phone jack
- Alex vs alex latino dating
- 07 zglos sie online dating