Good relationships can be hard to come by.
Everything about this dude screams either "will never get a job" or maybe "SAH dad". You will change more than he will in the next couple of years.
My brother started dating young women naturally when he was 20 but as he got older, his new girlfriends remained more or less the same age.
It's funny and sad because it's more likely to be true. He was ready for kids, she wanted to hold off. Also a concern for me is how my career and having children would fit into this.
This isn't as pressing for you because you're young, so maybe you're happy to spend the next couple of years really focusing on your career to the point that you could be the primary earner and accommodate pregnancy and maternity leave. That's why I want to know if the age gap would cause issues.
But I still wouldn't pass up the opportunity to be with him.
I swear, I have yet to see one of these "should I keep dating this guy" threads in which the majority of people say "yes". My husband is 10 years older than me.
I meant, as other people have addressed, "why is he on the same wavelength as you?
- Ukraine dating scams list
- Parship dating tipps
- Chronometric dating examples in the bible
- Zoppelletto online dating
- Straight edge dating pothead relationship
- Indijski filmovi sa srpskim prevodom online dating
- Mobilflirter bewertung center
- Gaigel online dating
- Bet swae lee and tinahe dating
- Wingstop nsa hookups
- Simetrico definicion yahoo dating
- Gratis dating knuz
- People playing footsies flirting